Sunday, 1 May 2011

Tess




(click on any image to view larger)

Tess is one of my youngest's friends who came to stay with us overnight. Before she left this morning I managed to persuade her to allow me to take a few shots. These were taken in the space of about ten minutes, I haven't a studio so I have to make use of any available light. Taken hand-held outside in the shade, inside by a window and the top one (with the best light I think) in the conservatory. She's a beautiful woman and a delight to photograph. My favourite shot? The top one as it seems very natural. Here I had asked her not to look 'at' the lens, but rather to look through the lens as if towards someone she loved. I think it worked, she did just that, and the result looks very intimate. 


No comments:

Post a Comment