Friday, 19 August 2011

The Office



This is my office. I spend my days visiting people unannounced as part of my role as a tax enforcement officer, (a real conversation killer that) but in doing so I do get to meet some interesting characters - along with the odd vicious dog. I've not been bitten by any dogs, but I am regularly snarled at by citizens. On the whole I have to say the dogs I meet are nicer. Generally however, it's a fairly lonely existence. Especially when the weather is wet and windy like it was yesterday. Nevertheless it's a job that it helps pay the bills, and it's far better than being stuck inside a real office I guess. The major downside is all this driving and sitting around isn't doing me any good, so I've joined a gym and so far I've lost a couple of kilos in just two weeks. No biscuits, cakes, crisps or bread has helped but feeling constantly hungry isn't helping my mood and I could murder a burger...    


1 comment:

  1. The only easy ways of losing weight are :
    - to be sick
    - to fall in love (which is also a kind os sickness come to think of it, re "lovesick")
    That was my optimistic comment for the day :-)

    ReplyDelete