Saturday, 10 December 2011

God Save Me...

(click or tap to view in high resolution)

Working in a supermarket shopping mall is probably as close to death by boredom any teenager might experience. This poor girl had given up the fight, maybe she had a busy night, who knows? But despite the throngs of people (and me) by her stall, she decided to have a nap for a few minutes. Long enough for me to shoot several shots of her without waking her up. The Leica is brilliantly silent, perfect for such unobtrusive photography!

2 comments:

  1. I had not seen the girl at first! Such a photo, I love it, I love all the meaning of it, boredom, despair, struggle for life.... brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess we all feel like this in our jobs from time to time. well, probably ALL the time ...

    ReplyDelete