Friday, 10 August 2012

Farming


After seeing depressing Gary, (previous post) I was in the rural landscape of Hampshire when I passed this inviting wheat field. Stopping the car, I got out, stretched my legs and breathed in the country air. 

God it stunk.

Must have been a herd of diarrhetic horses nearby who had just left their deposits for me. Tiptoeing through the mounds of steaming ****, I held my nose in one hand and clicked the camera with the other. Such dedication to the art is astonishing. And all just for you, oh, unknown viewer.







2 comments:

  1. Sounds (and smells) like you were in my neck of the woods, North 'Ampshire. Still, at least it wasn't a low angle shot...

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are limits to my suffering for my art... (South Warnborough, if you know that area).

    ReplyDelete